Clarivate job vacancy for Research Associate || Master’s degree in pharmacy/life sciences/pharmaceutical management ||0-2 years
City, ST: Bangalore, KA
We are looking for Research Associate to join our LifeScience and Healthcare Products business group in Bangalore. This is an amazing opportunity to be a member of a talented and vibrant Biopharma Insights team. The team consists of about 100 people and is reporting to the Director/Senior Director. We have a great skill set in market research and assessment, analysis and insights and we would love to speak with you if you have skills in pharmaceutical market research
About You – Experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
· Master’s degree in pharmacy/life sciences/pharmaceutical management with relevant experience (0-2 years) in the biopharma, healthcare, or market research sector is required.
· Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and objectively in written and spoken English.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
It would be great if you also had the following
· Advanced degree (PhD in pharmacy or life sciences) is a plus.
· A flexible and collaborative approach to work.
· Ability to interact and build relationships with co-workers
· Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
What will you be doing in this role?
This entry-level position offers an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated university graduate or early-career professional (with 0-2 years of experience) to work in market analysis and forecasting while developing an understanding of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and healthcare industries. The successful candidate will, with appropriate training and mentorship, assist business insights analysts in secondary research on published information and paid data sources, survey data analysis, construction of market forecasts, and authorship of syndicated reports and other research content.
The person will be responsible to conduct secondary market research including gathering data from various proprietary and publicly available resources (e.g., brokerage reports, scientific and clinical publications, company press releases, investor reports, conference abstracts, company websites); prepare complete templates and summaries (tables, charts, diagrams, or written text) of secondary market research data and information for inclusion in market research publications, client presentation, and for internal presentations and assist in the identification of key opinion leaders in support of planning for physician interviews.