Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited walk in Interview on 11th & 18 th June 2023
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, a renowned company with a remarkable 116-year legacy, is organizing a Walk in Drive for Injectable Manufacturing and Packing functions. As a company we are proud to be certified as Great Place to Work and have consistently achieved outstanding growth and progress. We are now seeking potential and talented individuals who possess the right aptitude and attitude to join our injectable facility at Vadodara.
The Walk-in Drive have been scheduled as follows:
•Panchkula: 11th June, 2023 Venue: Hotel KC Cross Road
•Haridwar: 18th June, 2023 Venue: Hotel Hyphen
If you know anyone who may be interested in these positions, including your professional friends, ex-colleagues, or relatives please share this information with them.
Let us join hands to amplify the reach of this Walk-in Drive, ensuring that it reaches as many candidates as possible.
At Alembic we don’t give jobs, we offer careers.
Sr. Executive/Executive/Jr. Executive/Technical Officer-Production (Injectable)
•M. Pharm/B. Pharm/Diploma/ITI
• 1 to 10 years of experience
• Exposure to aseptic practices and good documentation practices are must
• Handle manufacturing skids, Fedegari autoclaves isolator, lyophilizers, vial washing and tunnel, vial/ophthalmic/PFS filling and aseptic filtration, FFS, CIP/SIP, filters, microsphere refiner, active freeze drying System.
• Execute manufacturing activities as per SOP.
• Operation, cleaning, sterilization, qualification and maintenance of solution preparation systems.
Sr. Executive/Executive/Jr. Executive/Technical Officer-Packing (Injectable)
• M. Pharm/B. Pharm/Diploma/ITI
•1 to 10 years of experience
•Exposure to aseptic practices and good documentation practices are must
• Handle labelling machine: Brothers & Ambica Pharma, autocartoning machine- IMA PG, Blister Packing Machine- IMAPG, Track & Trace -Utopia, Automatic Leak testing Machine-Bonfiglioli, Wilco.
• Ensure operation, cleaning, qualifications and maintenance of manual visual inspection.
• Prepare and update documents like SOPs, BMRS, Protocols and master documents of production
Fresher may not attend this Walk-in Interview, please send your CV to [email protected]
Those who are unable to attend Walk in may send their updated resume with the details of total experience, current CTC, expected CTC & notice period on [email protected]
Please note that Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited does not hire consultants/agents who promise interviews/jobs for monetary consideration/registration fees. Beware of such fraudulent calls.