Advarra job vacancy for Freshers & experience- Research Associate I at Bengaluru
Research Associate I
Job Category: Research
Requisition Number: RESEA002470
Location: Bengaluru – IND
Preferred: 0-1 year work experience in job areas such as: o Clinical trial coordinator at site
o Clinical data management
o Records management
• Knowledge of clinical research methodology, industry regulations and Good Clinical Practice guidelines related to human research.
• Expected to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
• Good organizational and administrative abilities
• Familiarity with MS Office and various business software
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand and interpret clinical trial study protocols to design and develop calendars. Understand
and interpret clinical trial agreements and sponsor budgets to develop site budgets for the protocol.
• Design and develop case report forms for clinical trial study protocols
• Develop a familiarity with Advarra’s Clinical Trial Management Software (CTMS) and Electronic Data Capture (EDC) software to utilize related functionalities in the design and development of calendars, budgets, financials and case report forms.
• Work closely with reporting manager to complete daily/ weekly calendars, budgets, financials and/or case report forms design to meet with pre-determined quality criteria.
• Understand and utilize internal case management software and other reporting software to ensure that daily/weekly work assignments are appropriately tracked and completed.
• Actively participate in team meetings and contribute meaningfully to discussions related to specific customer cases and/or protocols.